Thursday, December 30, 2010

Assured of the Future

Assuring Hope
Comfort for Gods People



Isaiah 44:6-8 (The Message)
 6-8God, King of Israel,
   your Redeemer, God-of-the-Angel-Armies, says:
"I'm first, I'm last, and everything in between.
   I'm the only God there is.
Who compares with me?
   Speak up. See if you measure up.
From the beginning, who else has always announced what's coming?
   So what is coming next? Anybody want to venture a try?
Don't be afraid, and don't worry:
   Haven't I always kept you informed, told you what was going on?
You're my eyewitnesses:
   Have you ever come across a God, a real God, other than me?
   There's no Rock like me that I know of."

For Reflection
What does it take to believe the good news of God's redemption?  I mean truly believe, strong enough to act on it.  How does your belief affect what you do?

Pray
Pray for the confidence to act on your belief in redemption. Pray that your trust in God displaces all fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post comments here.