Friday, June 7, 2019

Rhythms of Grace

Living in Covenant

A Fulfilled Covenant

Live in the light of God (Isaiah 2:5) 


God's Wisdom


Matthew 11:28-30 The Message

28-30 “Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you’ll recover your life. I’ll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won’t lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me, and you’ll learn to live freely and lightly.”

For Reflection

God created us, and we are complete.  God fashioned us in the image of God, therefore we possess the capacities to love as God loves, forgive as God forgives, live creatively as God lives, experience the joy of our humanity as God does, live in service to others as God lives in service to us, protect the well-being of others as God protects our well-being, and preserve the freedom for others to choose righteousness as God has protected our freedom to chose to be God-centered.

God has placed the spark of The Christ inside our souls. Listen to the whispers of the Holy Spirit and experience the "unforced rhythms of Grace."

Pray

Pray and be silent.  Listen for the unconventional wisdom of God. Pray and let the light of your soul penetrate the darkness of our times and illuminate The Christ that resides in the souls of others.

Forward to a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post comments here.