Monday, September 23, 2019

Iniquity of God's People

Responding To God's Grace

God is Faithful

Live in the light of God (Isaiah 2:5) 

God Forgives

Numbers 14:21-25 New International Version (NIV)
21 Nevertheless, as surely as I live and as surely as the glory of the Lord fills the whole earth, 22 not one of those who saw my glory and the signs I performed in Egypt and in the wilderness but who disobeyed me and tested me ten times— 23 not one of them will ever see the land I promised on oath to their ancestors. No one who has treated me with contempt will ever see it. 24 But because my servant Caleb has a different spirit and follows me wholeheartedly, I will bring him into the land he went to, and his descendants will inherit it. 25 Since the Amalekites and the Canaanites are living in the valleys, turn back tomorrow and set out toward the desert along the route to the Red Sea.[a]”

For Reflection

They have ears but do not hear, eyes but cannot see, hearts but cannot trust the promise of God.  I suppose it is true also for us today that unless we believe in the promise of God and are confident that God will lead us into God's kingdom, we will never experience the peace that God has intended for us. We will be forever held captive by our fears.

Pray
Pray and become confident in the promise of God.


Forward to a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post comments here.