Tuesday, September 21, 2010

God's Faithfulness

The Inescapable God
God Reveals



Lamentations 3:22-26 (The Message)
 22-24God's loyal love couldn't have run out,
   his merciful love couldn't have dried up.
They're created new every morning.
   How great your faithfulness!
I'm sticking with God (I say it over and over).
   He's all I've got left.
 25-27God proves to be good to the man who passionately waits,
   to the woman who diligently seeks.
It's a good thing to quietly hope,
   quietly hope for help from God.
It's a good thing when you're young
   to stick it out through the hard times.

For Reflection
I love the morning hours,  I get up before the sun.  I lounge in the quiet creeping sunrise.  Each morning is different.  Each sunrise unique. Each day a rebirth -- a renewed spirit.  God reveals Himself to those who wait and seek.  Spend time this week lounging in God's faithfulness.  Seek and wait quietly, hopefully for the promise of God's help.

Pray for those who cannot see the hope in the brilliance of God's sunrise. Pray for the help none other can give but God.  God answers.  Just listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post comments here.