Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Saved by God's Faithfulness

The Gift of Faith
Restorative Faith

Increased Faith

Jeremiah 24:6  The Message

4-6 Then God told me, “This is the Message from the God of Israel: The exiles from here that I’ve sent off to the land of the Babylonians are like the good figs, and I’ll make sure they get good treatment. I’ll keep my eye on them so that their lives are good, and I’ll bring them back to this land. I’ll build them up, not tear them down; I’ll plant them, not uproot them.

For Reflection 
Our God is a faithful God.  God will not let you down.  God will comfort you.  God will counsel you. God will protect you.  God will look on you with compassion and forgive you.  You are God's child.  God will trust you.

Pray
that you will strive to be worthy of God's grace.  Thank God for God's guidance, comfort, protection and grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post comments here.