Friday, October 21, 2016

I Know Their Suffering

The Sovereignty of God
The Sovereignty of Jesus


Pioneer and Perfecter of Our Faith

Exodus 3:7-10  The Message

7-8 God said, “I’ve taken a good, long look at the affliction of my people in Egypt. I’ve heard their cries for deliverance from their slave masters; I know all about their pain. And now I have come down to help them, pry them loose from the grip of Egypt, get them out of that country and bring them to a good land with wide-open spaces, a land lush with milk and honey, the land of the Canaanite, the Hittite, the Amorite, the Perizzite, the Hivite, and the Jebusite.
9-10 “The Israelite cry for help has come to me, and I’ve seen for myself how cruelly they’re being treated by the Egyptians. It’s time for you to go back: I’m sending you to Pharaoh to bring my people, the People of Israel, out of Egypt.”
 
For Reflection
What ever our plight, whatever our pain, however we have sinned, God is there, willing and eager to strip us from our darkness and usher us into the light of God's grace.  Unworthy as we are, God resides within us.  God is our hope. In God is our salvation.

Pray
prayers of thanksgiving and praise.  Pray that your soul will accept God's grace and fill you with the joy and hope in his Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post comments here.