Friday, October 14, 2016

Jesus Carries Forward the Father's Will

The Sovereignty of God
The Sovereignty of Jesus


The Great High Priest

Matthew 26:36-39  The Message

36-38 Then Jesus went with them to a garden called Gethsemane and told his disciples, “Stay here while I go over there and pray.” Taking along Peter and the two sons of Zebedee, he plunged into an agonizing sorrow. Then he said, “This sorrow is crushing my life out. Stay here and keep vigil with me.”
39 Going a little ahead, he fell on his face, praying, “My Father, if there is any way, get me out of this. But please, not what I want. You, what do you want?”


For Reflection
Worship God.  Follow Christ..


Pray
that the word of God has entered your soul and is driving your goodness.  Pray the you will study the life of Christ with an eye to say as He says and do as He does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post comments here.