Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Joy and Wishes for Perfect Harmony

Creation: A Divine Cycle
Praise from and for God's Creation


Praise God the Creator

Psalm 104:31-35. New International Version

31 May the glory of the Lord endure forever;
    may the Lord rejoice in his works—
32 he who looks at the earth, and it trembles,
    who touches the mountains, and they smoke.
33 I will sing to the Lord all my life;
    I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.
34 May my meditation be pleasing to him,
    as I rejoice in the Lord.
35 But may sinners vanish from the earth
    and the wicked be no more.
Praise the Lord, my soul.
Praise the Lord.

For Reflection
How does one live in harmony with God?  Meditating upon God, studying scriptures, and communing with other believers are necessary, but, no more essential than prayer.  Prayer builds your relationship with God.  In prayer, we fill our souls with the Holy Spirit.

Pray
Pray often and about everything.  Open your soul to the Holy Spirit. Pray so that your life can be centered in God's will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post comments here.